This Georgian Rectory, Grade II listed and built in 1767 has undergone sympathetic restoration and modernisation by Kemp Developments Ltd.  The work undertaken included: Repair and reconstruction of the dormers, renovation of all internal shutters, A full rewire, a full replumb, a new bespoke handmade kitchen, bespoke bedroom furniture, new bathrooms, new marble floors and underfloor heating to Entrance Hall and decoration inside and out.  The house was also equipped with state of the art CCTV, audio visual systems and intelligent controls for heating and lighting.

Former Georgian Rectory, Grade II Listed.


Entrance Hall with marble floor and underfloor heating

Staircase and Landing